When browsing the internet to learn what I could about senior use of cannabis, an article popped up detailing how our senior citizens are swarming to embrace the CBD craze. Being that it’s an important thing to take note of, my thought was, let’s look at why.
For starters, we will all be in the senior citizen category God willing and the creek don’t rise. It’s still an amazing thing to reach old age. Every so often, I hear from folks who used to be a wild biker chick or dude ruminating on how they can’t believe they are not dead!
Even more surprising is that they need to use cannabis, pot, weed, ganja … you name it . Not to get “high” anymore. Nope, it’s so that they can stop hurting. It’s so they can kill the f(#<:#() cancer that is making their life misery.
They are coming from every demographic … rich, poor, healthy, unhealthy, wild living, cautious living. You name it, dis-ease strikes even the most godly of us all. Dis-ease is not a punishment for living too well or not too well. It’s just a factor we neglect to pay attention to until it’s too late. Most struggle with the pains and aches until they are immobilized by it and then they try to fix it.
Do not delay no matter how healthy you are. Find a good CBD and start using it even if you have nothing wrong. Why? Because seniors and youth alike have what is called an Endocannabinoid System or ECS. The receptors in this system are like magnets for the cannabis and the locking of the receptor to the molecule switches on the power. More on that later, but for now what you need to do is take action while the body is functioning and nothing worse than a headache is present. Or, a hangover. Just sayin’.
So many stunned “over the hill at 65” seniors are waking up to life. Unexpectedly, they never prepared for it because … well, they just didn’t. Not everything has a reason that can be stated in words but more in emotions.
The Golden Years will be really golden if you add some cannabis pain management to your health regime. The exception to this is anyone who cannot eat grapefruit. They, unfortunately cannot add cannabis to their supplements. See https://losangelesnaturalhealth.com/no-grapefruit-for-you/
Women as well as men suffer with arthritis, chronic pain, cancer, auto-immune diseases and more. Even though in some cases it’s an inflammatory condition, it feels like the curse of the devil. Joints that once moved with ease now creak like a wooden floor. CBD can fix that. It interrupts the pain signals and let’s the inflammation subside.
Baby boomers are flocking to dispensaries searching for the magic plant. Side by side with the younger generations, who are looking for recreational pot – they shop together. Perhaps the youth today will be much better off than the seniors because they have educated access at a much younger age and legally too.
The down side to this wonderful plant’s healing properties is the negative feedback it has. Religions and cultures reject using marijuana/cannabis for any reason. How people would rather suffer than get healthy or pain free is what I don’t get.
Yet, they will toss down the disgusting chemical drugs the doctor pushes on them without question. And, then when SHTF and the doctor has to adjust the prescription, they are actually happy! They do not want to admit that they are the one who regulates their body. All they do is tell the doctor what is happening and he writes out a prescription. He won’t know a darn thing until they tell him. Isn’t that crazy?
If they had their own bottle of properly certified pure CBD oil, they could manage their pain immediately. A natural pain killer that if they wanted to take the time to mess with it, they could grow it their own plants. It’s not a gateway drug either. I used to think it was but my ignorance is gone.
Some seniors are over the fear though. It must be that they figure it will be worth the try because all else is failing. Just ask anyone you know who is under a doctors care. They hobble, they lean on canes, ride wheelchairs, sit in a chair for hours or lie in bed. They are immobile because of their pain and the doctor given meds aren’t doing a damn thing. So they give in and try CBD that their grand-kid or super cool family member fetches for them and suddenly … they are moving like a teenager again.
We all need help getting into new modes of living including new medical ventures. It’s very hard for seniors to go where the unfamiliar is. They like to have company. Getting your own Cannabis Health Coach is very popular these days. It’s inexpensive compared to the misery that comes from purchasing and using the wrong cannabis product for your dis-ease. That can make the whole thing go badly. It’s important that it’s done right.
Medical marijuana is not a toy. It’s not to be treated like worthless snake oil. The myriad of ways to use what is known as MMJ (medical marijuana) is very critical to your health. Just because it works simply and efficiently is no reason to discard it as a temporary trend. It’s been around since the first witch doctor or wizard figured out how to use it.
Unlike the chemicals which take years to develop and then test (if they do it at all) and then market it to us through the doctors and hospitals, MMJ is grown in one growing season. It can be juiced in a juicer. It can be dried and smoked. It can be made into a tincture for using under your tongue which is called sub-lingually. It can be vaped to go easy on your lungs.
Don’t let me get started on the awesomeness of the THC in the fight against cancer. Medical fieldworkers such as doctors are highly compensated for their pushing of the Big Pharma drugs. The last thing they want you to know is that it cures cancer. Think about it. Maybe you already have thought this. If the cure for cancer was found these charities would disappear. Just look at this insane list of charities supposedly working to kill or stop cancer!
- CANCER CHARITIES IN YOUR STATE OF CA
- Breast Cancer Action – San Francisco
- Breast Cancer Prevention Partners – San Francisco
- Cancer in the Family Relief Fund – Fairfax
- Cancer Research Wellness Institute – Carmel
- CancerCURE of America: Care, Understand, Research & End – Larkspur
- Childhood Cancer Research for a Cure – Monrovia
- International Myeloma Foundation – North Hollywood
- Lung Cancer Foundation – San Carlos
- Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation – Irvine
- Prostate Cancer Research Institute – Culver City
- Stand Up To Cancer – Los Angeles
- OTHER CANCER CHARITIES
- Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure, Inc.
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Breast Cancer Foundation
- American Institute for Cancer Research
- Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
- Blood Cancer Research Foundation
- Brain Tumor Association, American (ABTA)
- Breast Cancer Aid and Research Institute
- Breast Cancer in Young Women
- Breast Cancer Research & Assistance Fund
- Cancer Aid & Prevention Fund
- Cancer Aid and Research Fund
- Cancer Care, Inc.
- Cancer Hope Network
- Cancer Prevention and Aid Institute
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment Fund
- Cancer Prevention Network
- Cancer Research America – NFCR
- Cancer Research Foundation
- Cancer Research Fund of the Damon Runyon – Walter Winchell Foundation
- Cancer Support Community
- Cancer Survivors Coalition NCCS
- Childhood Leukemia Foundation
- Children’s Brain Tumor Foundation
- Children’s Cancer Aid and Research Institute
- Children’s Cancer Research and Family Assistance Foundation
- Children’s Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation
- CURE Childhood Cancer, Inc.
- Curing Cancer Through VHL
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Kidney Cancer Research and Education Association
- Leukemia Clinical Research Foundation
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- LUNGevity Foundation
- Lymphoma Foundation of America
- Lymphoma Research Foundation
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation of the United States, Inc.
- Prostate Cancer Research and Assistance Fund
- Sarcoma Foundation of America, Inc.
- Skin Cancer Foundation
And, just to wrap this up nicely, seniors, babies, teenagers, middle age, all races, all genders respond to marijuana as a treatment for pain, cancer and enjoyment very well.
As always, if you have questions or concerns, please send an email to …firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
Email: >>> email@example.com
Contact: >>> (855) THC-2CBD